“Raise your self-worth and make a loud declaration to the universe that you are deserving of more.”
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the single most critical factor for leveling up your life: raising your self-worth and moving from a frequency of feeling worthy and deserving. This is something I was reminded of last year when everything became stagnant, and I found myself in a long, awful rut. I had to look at and do the work to raise my self-worth significantly to create what I really desired for myself and my life. This work transformed my experience nearly overnight, and today I want to help you understand the steps you can take to raise your self-worth.
Get a FREE copy of our Know Your Worth self-coaching guide here (a $4.95 value)
Grab your copy of my memoir, Unravel.
Listen to our Tales from the Journey™ podcast.
Work through our Actualize™ program to get into deeper alignment.
Learn more and grab our actionable free workbooks at www.stepheniezamora.com/podcast/.
What to listen for:
- The difference between self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth
- Activating our winning strategy because of low self-worth
- What tanked my self-worth and how I realized I needed to raise it
- Grab your copy of my memoir Unravel to read the full story
- Our subconscious mind has to be on board with our conscious beliefs
“Everything I was creating was better than where I had been, but it wasn’t good. It wasn’t healthy. It was still toxic. I wasn’t going after the things that I deeply desired; I was just trying to do better. I was trying to act like a person who had high self-worth, who felt deserving of good things. But deep, deep down inside, I didn’t.“
- High self-worth is a frequency to move and create from
- How we become a match for the things we want
- Setting high self-worth goals
- Our subconscious is wired to keep us in the known and familiar
- Creating space for what you want to come in
- Signaling to the universe that you feel worthy and deserving
“You have to be clear on the goals and desires that come from a place of high self-worth and deservingness, and you have to do things that signal that.”
- Leveling up your experiences and relationships
- Setting clear boundaries and following through on consequences
- Stop settling for less than you desire or deserve
- Stepping out of our subconscious winning strategies
“Every time we step outside our winning strategy and into the possibility paradigm, we shift our way of being. We go for what we really want. That is a tremendously loud declaration to the universe that I am worthy and deserving of more. And when we are in that frequency, the energetics, the higher frequency of higher self-worth, the universe will reflect that back to us.“
- Check out our Actualize™ program to go deeper into alignment
- Stopping the loop of self-sabotage and limiting beliefs
- I lived this methodology, and life opened to me